Thursday, July 3, 2014

welcome to our world

I am excited to share our family's journey! My husband Clay and I have been married for 8 yrs now. We both were raised in Utah and yes we are Mormon. After we got married Clay was able to go play village basketball in Port Angeles Washington. I never met a wearwolf or vampire that I know! It was there that we had our first child Caden who is now 6.

After two years there he was offered a scholarship to play in Havre Montana. It is a small town right on the boarder of Canada and it was cold!! That is where we had Karson who is now 4.

After two years there basketball was over so we moved to sunny Arizona to be closet to family. This is where we are now!! We have a beautiful girl CarLee Jo who is 14 months.

We have embarked on a new journey to be happy and healthy and help others do the same. So feel free to follow and welcome to our world!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment